- A daily bath, preferable two a day helps to keep the body clean and free of germs.
- Wash hands with soap and water after having played outdoors or after playing with mud or clay and also on using the toilet.
- Clip your nails from time to time to prevent accumulation of dirt and germs within the nails. These dirty nails are commonest source of infection as germs may enter your body when you use your hands to eat.
- Do not bite your nails. It leads to brittle nails and again can cause germs to enter your body.
- Wash hair when greasy or dirty. A head bath twice a week helps to keep hair clean and free of head lice. Keep hair combed and tidy.
- Wear clean clothes, socks and underwear daily.
- Do not share shaving blades or razors.