Translate this page
TIPS FOR PREVENTING ALLERGIES
Tips for preventing exposure to allergens:
- Clean all filters, air conditioner filters and duct filters every 3-4 months at home, workplace and in car.
- Replace Venetian blinds with roll down shades.
- Avoid keeping pets.
- Use a damp cloth to dust.
- Avoid a mould - preventive agent to paint and choose a mould-resistant wall paper paste.
- Repair any plumbing leaks to reduce mould formation.
- Use food products, cosmetics and perfumes with out artificial flavoring or preservative.
Specialist Answers On Allergies in Children
The information given by www.pediatriconcall.com is provided by medical and paramedical & Health providers voluntarily for display & is meant only for informational purpose. The site does not guarantee the accuracy or authenticity of the information. Use of any information is solely at the user's own risk. The appearance of advertisement or product information in the various section in the website does not constitute an endorsement or approval by Pediatric Oncall of the quality or value of the said product or of claims made by its manufacturer.