TIPS FOR PREVENTING EXPOSURE TO ALLERGENS
Last updated on 01-06-2008
- Clean all filters, air conditioner filters and duct filters every 3-4 months at home, workplace and in car.
- Replace Venetian blinds with roll down shades.
- Avoid keeping pets.
- Use a damp cloth to dust.
- Avoid a mould - preventive agent to paint and choose a mould-resistant wall paper paste.
- Repair any plumbing leaks to reduce mould formation.
- Use food products, cosmetics and perfumes with out artificial flavoring or preservative.