most complex part of our human body is the brain. It is the center
through which our body operates. It is connected to the rest of the
body with the help of the nerves (for more details, see "Nervous
System"). Even though, it is the most important organ in the
body, very little is known about it. But we do know that without our
brains, what we wouldn't be able to do.
Let's see what happens when we remove the upper part of our brain.
- Well not be able to think
- Well not be able to feel touch
- Well not be able to see & hear
- Well not be able to move our limbs in the way we want
What happens when we remove the middle part of the brain
- We would not be able to co-ordinate our action
- We would have no control on our urine and stools
- We would not be able control our facial expressions (imagine youll not be able to smile when you want).
And what happens when we remove the lower part of the brain
- We would not be able to breath
- We would have no control over eating
- Our blood pressure would go haywire
- And we would not be able to live
Thus, you have seen all that we cannot do without out brains.
Yet there are so many mysteries of the brain that are not known
How are some more intelligent than others "How are some more
artistic, some more studious"
Why do different people have different personalities.
These are some of the few questions unanswered.
So, now tune up your brains for here's something to think about.